Friday, October 1, 2010

Main Reasons To Love Someone

Reason #1
You are a fantastic human being. Need I elaborate? Nevertheless, by fantastic I mean the integrity of your character, the values and ethics (being truthful, honest and genuine) you hold close to your heart and the way you respect others and their way of thinking. I am a fan of your personality.

Reason #2
I love the way you balance humility, modesty, self respect and confidence. You are amazing at that. That I think, also gives you the power to detect your own flaws too! All this is important, because there is a thin line between vanity and self confidence. If you ask me what are the top reasons to love someone, I would say this! Read more on some of the best ways to say I love you.

Reason #3
You inspire me to be like you, but when you are at your best, in whatever you take up in life. Your tenacity, your perseverance motivates me to the core and makes me want to be as independent and determined as I can be! This is, I guess, one of the best reasons to love someone, isn't it?

Reason #4
Now darling, enough of beating around the bush! I would get straight to the point now! I love the way you love me and make me feel special. I think that says it all, but let me elucidate. I adore the way you look at me with your sincere and warm, blue eyes with respect, love and a feeling of companionship. I love the way you never shy away or get tired of telling me how much you love me which strengthens our relationship day by day. Oh yes, and how can I forget how full of romance you are? Well, I guess this is amongst the really good reasons to love someone!

Reason #5
I love you because you make me laugh, whenever I am at my all time low. That is one of most important reasons to love someone according to me. You know how to keep things light and easy when they tend not to be exactly that! That is also what precisely leads you to have such a positive and refreshing attitude towards life, which is simply amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment